Subject: [Leica] Astro-Photography
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

This should be of interest to M6 and other manual
camera users.  If you have any questions, please reply
to Mr. Dall directly.

Thomas Heissel Dall <tdall@obs.aau.dk> wrote:

Try the Astrophotography mailing list. It deals with
all
kinds
of photography including CCD-based, and mostly through
telescopes.
They do have general discussions on techniques, films
and
equipment.

Please feel free to contribute to this list regardless
of
your experience level.  We hope that this list will
allow
us
all to exchange ideas and experiences, so that we all
might

better enjoy this fascinating hobby."

Send mail to: Majordomo@nightsky.com

with the following command in the body of your email
message:

subscribe astro-photo <your email>

I have gotten great help from this list. Try it.
Hope this helps,

Thomas Dall