Subject: Re: [Leica] How to find Leica slide trays in the USA (follow-up)?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:28:38 -0300

Pascal:

Maybe you need to get the new Leica rotary style so that you can use the
Kodak trays, available everywhere :-)  I saw the picture of the new Leica
projector and it has the Ektapro trays on it.  These are great trays and I
wish I had more of them.  The have a clear plastic locking lid that keeps
the slides in and the dust out.

I however am stuck with Ektagraphic  III's , though they are fine
projectors.  I use them with a three projector dissolve controller which
interfaces with my computer.  To do this with Leica would be just too
expensive.

Regards,

Robert