Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: MLU
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 21:41:31 -0700

><snip>
>  <<You're right about the F100 -- a darn nice camera, but
>  without MLU many serious users will look for something different.>>
>
> Yes, like an F5.  Which is probably the main reason the F100 doesn't have
> MLU, or the 1005-Pixel RGB meter.  Or a metal latch-tab on the back.  Yes,
> friends, it's plastic, like the n50-60-70. ><snip>

by coincidence today at a friends studio we took out his F100 and did
the self timer thing and the mirror didn't flap till the last moment.
Unlike my FE2 which goes up at the very beginning so it in effect has no
mirror vibration at the time of the exposure. So I answered by previous question.
Mark Rabiner