Subject: [Leica] Re: Friday FS
From: "Patrick R McKee" <prm@photonewsnetwork.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:41:57 -0400

Hello Luggers,
Today I am selling my R8 and lenses. They are not "demo" and were purchased
three years ago before I became a dealer.
R-8 Black Mint
70-210 f4.0 Vario-Elmar #3582646 - Mint
28-70 f3.5 Vario-Elmar #3550060 - Mint
I would like to sell as group for $3000.
w/winder $3200.
Credit cards - ok. Price includes shipping. 10 day MBG - buyer pays
shipping.
If I do not respond quickly this weekend it is because I am at the NASCAR
Pocono 500 from Friday evening until late Sunday.
+++++++++++++++
Weekly Special - Abrahamsson Rapidwinder w/free Softie - $425. includes
shipping.
+++++++++++++++
Minox EC - Mint - camera, flash, case - $110. includes shipping.
+++++++++++++++
Leica MiniZoom - Black, no case or box - Mint - $110. includes ship.

Take care,
Pat

prm@photonewsnetwork.com
prm@wheelchairtravel.com
Minox007@aol.com
(732) 288-0009
Leica Cameras & Binoculars; Hasselblad; Minox; Sea&Sea UW
www.photonewsnetwork.com
www.wheelchairtravel.com
1-877-44 A TRIP