Subject: [Leica] Ideas for cap-keeping?
From: "Moore, Andrew" <moorea@andovercontrols.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:43:22 -0500

So far, I've been very lucky to have noticed all the times that my
Leica lens caps and hood covers have fallen off.  Occasionally I've
had to retrace my steps to recover the items.

Since this sounds like a common problem, I'd like to hear some of the
ingenious (or not) ideas that LUGgers have come up with to keep this
from happening.  It seems like the sort of idea that could be sovled
by some simple, creative solution, but I'm not sure yet what the best
one is.  Velcro straps?  Spring clips?  Replace them with a home-made
cap of some kind?

If I don't address this problem soon, I know it's just a short matter
of time before I lose them for good, and I know they aren't cheap to
replace.

no archive