Subject: Re: [Leica] my M lens and b+w film test
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:46:33 -0700

Martin Howard wrote:

> Christer Almqvist wrote:
> >
> > I decided there was no need to upgrade my current non-ASPH lenses
> > (even with the differences at full opening) and that the money would
> > be better spent on a diamond ring for my wife.
> >

> He, he.  Shrewd move.
>
> M.

Who gets the little jewels, the husband or the wife?
In my family thank god it's the husband, my wife claims to hate glittery
bric a brack and has a plain gold wedding band.

sing:
A kiss on the cheek can be quite sentimental.
But Aspherics are a photographers best friend.
Mark Rabiner
What rhymes with Apo?