Subject: [Leica] Just Bought M6 and 35/1.4 Asph
From: Jay Coleman <jcoleman@interport.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 06:16:12 -0400

I guess the influence of the list finally got to me.  Today, after some
three years on the list, and a longer time coveting an M6, and about
five years as an R user, I broke down and purchased a 35/1.4 Asph, with
a  titanium finish (because it was the one used one the dealer had) and
an old black M6.  It looks pretty cool.   It's really heavy.  The 35/1.4
Asph is a heavy lens.  I am actually wondering whether I might not be
better off with the Summicron (Asph).  Any thoughts?  I'm planning to
buy a silver chrome 50 Summicron as well and, sometime down the road, a
21 or 24 Asph.  I intend to spend the weekend shooting (oh, sorry,
taking, I mean, making, photographs).

Thanks for being bad influences.

Jay Coleman
jcoleman@interport.net