Subject: Re: [Leica] Source for Serial Numbers
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 07:09:05 -0500

Nathan,
My post wasn't very clear.  What I was hoping to do was to be able to
recognize when someone had for sale the specific next-to-last version of the
50 Summicron by it's serial number.  I guess that's not a reasonable
expectation.

I have a Rigid Summicron but I've been thinking about adding a newer 'Cron.
I would want the last version with removable lens shade, not the one
currently being built.
Regards,
Bud