Subject: [Leica] Dev question on B&W photos from Malaysia
From: Ron and BeeLian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:08:07 -0700

Hi friends,

Its soooo nice to be back with you lot after a long break. Had back
surgery in January and then a 5-week visit to Malaysia for a wedding and
some island snorkling.   Its been a busy week with my 2-reel tank. Those
reels sure take a long time to dry in between sessions but I'm halfway
to souping up some 20 rolls of B&W.

Still recall the great advice from you guys on trying Xtol but am
venturing to try Tmax Developer on a handful of TMZ 3200 film.  TMZ with
Xtol appeared rather thin or I should have developed longer than stated
on the Kodak web-chart.

In any case, what has been your experience with Tmax Developer on trad
films like TriX, HP5 or Delta 100?

To Ted or anyone is who is interested in sharing the Malaysian
experience, please email me privately (or not ... your choice). I had a
great time and plan to return next year for better photo opp when i am
more mobile.

Now I'll go back to lurking!!
Bee Lian