Subject: [Leica] Photog visit to Chicago
From: Ron and BeeLian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 15:05:58 -0700

Hi friends,

My husband, Ron, will be heading out to the Chicago area on July 8th &
9th for a seminar. The stay could be extended through the weekend if I
tag along too. The only question is what to do there during the 8th and
9th as Ron will be in class the whole day and studying nights.  Can
anyone suggest places to shoot or visit which are fairly accessible to
someone who is a stranger to the city? Would navigating around the
sights be a daunting task as I'll be driving and juggling maps by
oneself? How easy is it to get into and around the Chicago city from
Lisle (where we will be staying)? How far away is Lisle from Chicago?

Are there any LUGgers from here?
If there's any chance of spending a day or two with any fellow LUGgers,
that would be great!

Cheers,
Bee Lian