Subject: Re: [Leica] which 90mm M lens is best value for $$$ ?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 19:49:20 -0400

My late-model thin tele-elmarit is first rate, the quintessential leica
lens (if there is such a thing).  Especially with the HM, with only the
single 90mm frame to look at, the lens is perfectly balanced on the camera,
and has all the attributes normally associated with fine Leica optics
(sharp, beautiful bokeh).

My first instincts are to buy the new APO 90 if and when it is ever
available, but each time I think about it, I ask myself why, when I have a
perfect 90 already?

Dan C.