Subject: Re: [Leica] Information about rangefinders
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 07:39:20 +0200

Giorgio,

I have looked in both the Leica Pocket Book and in Lager vol.3 and cannot find
a reference to a rangefinder called FOKUS. The FOKOS does indeed exist and is
described by Lager as follows:

"In 1949 a new slightly shorter chrome finish FOKOS was available designed to
sit vertically on the Leica Ic and subsequently If or Ig. Last listing was
1966."

It appears that the FOKOS is what you are looking for.

Nathan

Giorgio Ferrari wrote:

> Dear LUGgers,
> I've buyed a Ig model and now I wanto to buy a rangefinder for it. Can you
> tell me about the differences from FOKOS anf FOKUS models?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Giorgio Ferrari
> "fergio@galactica.it"

- --