Subject: [Leica] More horse-manure
From: quem <annecy@hsnp.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 00:49:15 -0500

And today, Marc scolded a member of his Rollei list thusly,

And a Rollei list subscriber wrote:

>A pompous and unnecessarily harsh reply to what was probably
>an innocent enough question from a subscriber who is likely new
>to the list.
>
>Jeesus, Marc, a polite steering to the welcoming message, for the
>chap, would have been sufficient to make him aware that the
>binocular thread is quite properly within the purview of the list.
>Instead, you took the poor SOB to the woodshed and used your
>belt on him.

(subscriber's name deleted)

And I responded,

You think these remarks were in poor taste?  His remarks directed to a
member of the LUG earlier today were even more insulting!  It's an
understatement to say he (Marc) made an ass of himself today!

quem