Subject: Re: AW: AW: [Leica] voltage dependence and regulators (was gossen, batteries etc..)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:50:22 -0400

At 06:18 PM 6/21/99 +0100, Micheal Dienert wrote:
> maybe a switching (boost-) dc-dc converter can be used. there are some
> types operating at voltages as low as 1V. if someone is interested i
> can design an apropriate circuit which must be mounted INSIDE the
> camera or the lightmeter (between the battery terminals and the supply
> input of the lightmeter).

Heavens, yes!  I, for one, would be most interested in such!  (I believe
the Leicameter MR/MR-4 have the identical problem.  I had always thought
they included a bridge circuit but, three or four years back, someone here
said they lacked this.)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!