Subject: Re: [Leica] Ebay advice
From: "Jorg Willems" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 20:35:50 -0400

Indeed!  I just received the 150mm Sonnar, T*, black, excellent, that I
bought for my wife's Hasselblad a week ago on e-bay for less than $950.-
inclusive shipping.  That's an excellent deal compared to what I found on
the Internet.
I checked the guys feedback before I bid.  He did everything he said. I'm
very pleased.

I also bought a Hasselblad focussing ring for $33.- incl. shipping.  I have
no idea if I paid too much because I was unable to locate a used one  on the
Internet.  Perhaps I didn't look hard enough, but then ... it's only $33.-
and it's for my wife!  It might come handy for my next Leica purchase ...

Jorg