Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris visit 26-28 July
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@club-internet.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:07:26 +0100

gerry,

there are quite a few things happening in paris with regards to photo
exhibits. you should have a number of choices, according to your tastes.
pick up 'l'officiel des spectacles' and check out the section 'exposition
de photographies' for a list of current shows. recent exhibits have
included shows by michael kenna, jan saudek, sam levin, and edgar degas ( !
), along with collective shows of 19th c. photographs of algeria, another
featuring photos of the jain of india, and yet another with the work of
five magnum photographers (capa, zachmann, freed, pinkhassov and bar-am) on
jewish communities after world war 2.