Subject: [Leica] The LUG is BAD. Was Re: M2 contrition
From: "R. Saylor" <rlsaylor@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:00:39 -0400

This is admittedly a sordid, abysmally evil subject, but supposing (in
theory only, you understand) I did give in to the urge to make a
clandestine Leica purchase (not that I would ever do such a thing),
I'm certain I would have no problem hiding or disguising the
equipment, but how can I make sure the SO doesn't detect the
missing 2000 or so dollars? She has an uncanny nose for that sort
of thing.

Richard S.