Subject: RE: [Leica] The LUG is BAD. Was Re: M2 contrition
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:17:34 -0400

This is admittedly a sordid, abysmally evil subject, but supposing (in
theory only, you understand) I did give in to the urge to make a
clandestine Leica purchase (not that I would ever do such a thing),
I'm certain I would have no problem hiding or disguising the
equipment, but how can I make sure the SO doesn't detect the
missing 2000 or so dollars? She has an uncanny nose for that sort
of thing.

Richard S.

You have hit the little "problem" that ultimately keeps Dr. Black Tape in
line....