Subject: [Leica] Re: Senseless design
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 21:53:46 -0700

I, likewise, cannot remember using a self timer. I remember when I played
with a self timer, it always stuck. I don't remember the camera(s) or
lenses. But I do have, in my junk drawer, a little wind-up self timer that
screws into the cable release socket. I don't remember ever using it. But I
have it should the urge come over me someday. Let's see now. Self portrait?

Jim

PS... my M6's do have a self timer. It's waiting in my junk drawer for that
special moment.