Subject: Re: [Leica] Senseless design- High Eyepoint Viewfinder searcher.
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:06:01 -0400

Hear! Hear!
The reason I switched from the R7 to the SL was that I can see the entire
image in the SL, and it is brighter. The R7, an admittedly fine camera, was
bothersome in that I had to do a lot of squirming and roly-poly gyrations,
squinting and making ugly faces to see the image, AND read the imformation
display! Couldn't use it at the theme park- people thought I was a
ride/exhibit, and started to line up!
Dan (Squinting in the light)