Subject: RE: [Leica] XTOL Question
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:13:10 -0400

Hi Dan,

My problem was with the amount of stock solution required to fully develop
the film versus the capacity of the tanks.  I don't have the tanks with me
but if I remember correctly the amount of solution to develop 5 rolls in
Jobo 1500 series tanks is less than 600 ml. At 1 to 1 dilution that is only
300 ml of stock solution which according to Jobo and Kodak is not enough to
ensure proper development. This means I have to use the 5 roll setup to
develop  3 rolls.  Not a big deal, but 1 more thing ! can screw up if I am
not thinking.

Ken