Subject: RE: [Leica] The LUG is BAD. Was Re: M2 contrition
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:08:45 -0400

Dr. Black Tape, Who May Be In Danger of Fast Becoming The Dr. Laura(a truly
horrifying thought) of The LUG, Comments:

Mark and Javier both make interesting points - Mark's essentially being the
necessity for, or benefit of, honesty in any intimate relationship, and
Javier's being the desire to avoid a pointless lecture.

The real question in regard to this thread might be whether this Leicaholism
involves the spending of joint or family monies without the
agreement/approval of the significant other. If it does, Mark's on target.
If it doesn't, Dr. Black Tape says go with Javier and duck the lecture.. :-)