Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V9 #72
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:27:00 -0400

>------------------------------
>
>Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:00:39 -0400
>From: "R. Saylor" <rlsaylor@ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: [Leica] The LUG is BAD. Was Re: M2 contrition
>
>This is admittedly a sordid, abysmally evil subject, but supposing (in
>theory only, you understand) I did give in to the urge to make a
>clandestine Leica purchase (not that I would ever do such a thing),
>I'm certain I would have no problem hiding or disguising the
>equipment, but how can I make sure the SO doesn't detect the
>missing 2000 or so dollars? She has an uncanny nose for that sort
>of thing.
>
>Richard S.

My alter ego: "Nobody's Pal" has the answer!
You need to have a business account- write the check for 'Cash'- noted that
it's for "equipment repair and maintenance"...hehehehehehehehehe. And sell
some of that equipment you never use! This helps defray the outlay of
cash... Arrrrgh- My 'good' side is trying to take over...!!#$#$%@@#$...

Richard-

don't do it. Walk the straight line that leads away from the Leica... don't
look into the light.... Oooffff!! @#$#@%#@$

Richard-

don't listen to that creampuff! Get the gear!! Get THE GEAR!!! SHE'LL NEVER
KNOW!!!!!!

"Nobody's Pal"