Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V9 #72
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:35:58 -0600 (MDT)

Bob wrote of his guilt in hiding his Leica from his spouse:
the thrill of deception is really sickening me actually. I fear I must
'come clean' soon and risk the wrath- deception is a very poor foundation
for a marriage; besides, I'd love to take photographs of my beautiful wife
with this gear!!!!

Bob K

In light of your joint e-mail address, I suspect it will only be a matter
of time before you do get busted, Bob!!!!

Your address shows up as  From: Bob Keene/Karen Shehade <kabob@tiac.net

So if she checks the e-mail ever, she may see your confessions to us :)

Noel Charchuk