Subject: Re: [Leica] 280 Telyt-V question
From: "Bill" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:44:12 -0700

If you have the latest version, it should have a bayonet already on it and
mount directly to the Viso II and III.  You should not have to use an OUBIO
(16466) adapter.  The adapter changes the registration from a Viso I to a Viso
II and III.  The late version of the Telyt-V 280 was designed for the Viso II
and III.  You should be able to pull it from the M to R adapter and fit it
directly onto the Viso.  (This is how I interpret the Hove Pocketbook and
Kisselbach).  Actually if you are already using on the R with an adapter, it
should work perfectly with the Viso II and III since the registration is
designed to be the same.

Regards, Bill Larsen