Subject: Re: [Leica] 280 Telyt-V question
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 15:38:19 -0400

At 06:25 PM 6/26/99 +0100, Joe Berenbaum wrote:
>I've got one of these and I believe it is the most recent version of the
>lens- I have only used it on an adapter on an R body. But it is a Viso lens
>so I wonder if anyone can tell me what the Viso options are- I assume use
>this on a Viso II and III on an M Leica, and is there any combination
>whereby I could also use this on a Viso on a screw Leica, or is that
>impossible?

You can use the last version of the 4.8/180 Telyt on a Visoflex II or IIa
with an LTM camera, or you can use the lens head alone on a Bellows rig
with any Visoflex combination.

The simplest way is to pick up an LTM Visoflex II for your LTM camera.  The
lens should be direct mount.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!