Subject: [Leica] Advice for high temperature
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 12:55:20

Hello,

 I am mapping out my intinerary to Palm Deserts (Palm Spring) area this
weekend and have heard that its average temperature was normally 105
degrees.  I have never been in a place with more than 95 degrees shooting
and wonder what to watch out for my dear Leica equipment.  Also what lens
should I take once I have never been there and do not know what I possibly
shoot.  I am planning to take both M and Leica reflex (either Leicaflex or
R).

Thanks,
David