Subject: Re: [Leica] contax G2?
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:24:22

Hello,

 I am very satisfied so far.  The only problem that I have is that I
sometimes forget to turn the switch off or to turn the setting back to
autofocus from manual focus.

Regards,
David

At 06:57 PM 6/30/99 -0500, you wrote:
>does anyone here shoot with a G2 and if so can someone briefly summarize
their success/failure with this camera, compared to photos taken with Leica
system?  I've got the tech details on the system, I just want to know how
the pictures come out compared to Leica system (if a comparison can be
done)....  thanks, Kent