Subject: [Leica] OT: Good starter body
From: Michael Hintlian <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 21:44:42 -0400

Monsieur Steve;

Since 1993 I have been shooting with an R6, then added an R6.2 a year
later.  Both have operated flawlessly thru sometimes incredibly poor daily
treatment and over 5,000 rolls between the two.  They do not rattle or show
any sign of coming apart or breaking.  Your statement is surprising to me.

Please explain what you mean...."Unlike Leica SLRs Nikons dont break."????

Michael Hintlian