Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 film loading
From: Mark Cohen <markc@necronomicon.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 00:19:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Bill Franson wrote:

 and have had no problems loading
>the film. In fact I was wondering what all the fuss had been about  that.
>Maybe just lucky, I guess....

Neither have I. I don't get it. Drop the film in, close the door, give it a
crank, button up the bottom. Bang.
I'd be cranky if the new Leica whatever loaded like a Speed Graphic though.

Try loading and shooting with a 6 sheet graphmatic back :) making sure all
of the leaves are loaded properly and the film was seated properly else
you would jam it and ruin atleast 1/2 of your 4x5 sheets.

I sold the crowngraphic, but I had to keep the graphmatic out of spite. :)

- -Mark Cohen