Subject: [Leica] Leica: IIIf shutter holes
From: Dewint Gilles <zilopipo@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:45:05 CEST

dear luggers,

a friend of mine just bought a Leica IIIf and it appears some problems with
first results, apparently some holes in the shutter causes white spots on
fotos.
How could we resolve this problem, do we have to go to Germany at Solms to
have it repaired by Leica, or is there an other solution to possibly replace
the shutter speed here in Belgium, what is the best thing to do?

thanks a lot

sorry for my terrible english, sorry so

gilles