Subject: Re: [Leica] Did I see you......Introduce yourself
From: "Bill" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:15:37 -0700

Bill Erfurth writes:

>Especially when I am in Europe, it is not unusual at
>all for other Leica users (with or without their
>cameras) to come over and introduce themselves and
>start a conversation.
>
>You may want to carry a card (business card) or a
>small piece of paper with your name, address, and
>e-mail address printed on it.

I have found this to be equally true in the United States.  One of the best
trips I have taken was a camping/motor trip along the west coast-coastal route
from Eureka to the Olympia Penninsula.  At least once a day I would meet a
Leica user either from the United States, the far East or Europe while
camping.  I shared coffee and Leica talk with a lot of people I would never
have me otherwise.  For my next extended trip, I plan on printing postcards
and putting my business card on the "address side" in as many languages as I
can figure out how to translate.

Regards,  Bill Larsen