Subject: RE: [Leica] Did I see you......Introduce yourself
From: "Simon Pulman-Jones" <spulmanjones@lbs.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 19:27:30 +0100

Bill Erfurth wrote:

"Why no just go over and say, "Hello"?"

Bill,

Normally that is exactly what I would have done, but I spotted this chap
just at the moment that a long morning in the car followed by too long being
pushed along in a buggy meant that my one year-old daughter was at the point
of no return and had to be given food and entertainment as soon as possible.
I spotted my fellow Leica user when we were already on the run.

I'm sure you are right about the likelihood of a pleasant encounter in those
circumstances - my only experience of meeting a fellow LUGger in the flesh
was exactly that.

If you're in London...

Simon.