Subject: [Leica] FW: Yahoo backs away
From: Jim Bauman <jbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 02:28:53 -0700

It's no surprise that Yahoo backed down .. and it's certainly NO surprise
that the legal idiots, and I mean IDIOTS at yahoo that got the company
in to this PR mess are called "Legal Yahoos" at the company. I hate to
say it, but lawyers deserve ALL the lawyer jokes.   :-/

Now, my favorite Leica lens -- the 24 Elmarit-M. I only wish
I owned one!!  In the meantime, I'll stick to my 35 Summicron.

Jim Bauman
Plead 'em Dano...