Subject: RE: [Leica] Adapter 14167 & 14127
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 23:30:50 -0400

David:

The 14167 adapter I have has all three cams and is useable on both SL and R
class cameras with stop down metering. I am aware of the intricacies of the
14127; I think they work on the SL's. But the fine distinctions of the * and
F versions have always escaped me. Perhaps our Leitz Scholar in Residence,
the esteemed Dr. (h.c. U. Wetzlarensis) Marc Small can shed light on this
confusing issue.

regards, Andrew Jordan