Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm M view finder
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:38:06 EDT

aghalide@panix.com writes:

<< Remember that at different focus distances your lens has a slightly
 different focal length. That's a fact. So no finder would
 give you the exact frame. The frame inside my Leicaflex SL
 shows the frame of a color slide, with the curved corners. So
 when shooting negative film I get a little more in the picture.
 Nobody's perfect. Ed >>

Nikon F, F2, F3, F4, F5; Canon F1, EOS 1 and 1n; Contax RTS III.  All these
have virtually 100% coverage.  There may be more I'm not aware of.

DT