Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Was Cosina...
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 15:04:43 -0700

Roger Beamon wrote:
><snip>
> BTW, my taglines are selected at random from a library of those
> that I maintain. I haven't a clue which is selected for a given post.
> At times, however, I think that AI is at work within the computer.
><snip>
> Roger
> mailto:roger@beamon.org
>
>    Thought for the day:
>         A Buddhist monk refused Novocaine
>         when faced with root canal surgery.
>         He wanted to transcend dental medication.

Kind of like tourettes syndrome in reverse! Instead of blurting out an
obscenity it hits you with a metaphysical nonysequitor to bliss them out
of the ballpark. It would be great to be able to program it into your
own brain so when ever you say anything you throw them off in the end
with something completely different fromout of left field. A new one for
the DMS 4! I can see Brad Pit doing it in a new Monkey movie.
Mark Rabiner