Subject: [Leica] OT: Was Cosina...
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:05:50 -0700

Responding on the list only because you chose this route, B.D.

Yes, a careful reading of your words doesn't indicate that you
were questioning Horst's right to say them. Touché! Penny for
your thoughts, though, when you typed those words. Inference,
inference, I know. Mea Culpa.

BTW, my taglines are selected at random from a library of those
that I maintain. I haven't a clue which is selected for a given post.
At times, however, I think that AI is at work within the computer.

Sure wish I could address you by your first name. Since my guess
of two days ago was wrong, why not enlighten me. Dr. Blacktape?
Nah!

Lastly, jingoism must be decided by the reader. To you, I'm sure,
to other readers, again, their call.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

   Thought for the day:
        A Buddhist monk refused Novocaine
        when faced with root canal surgery.
        He wanted to transcend dental medication.