Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica swing-out polarizer
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 09:26:53 -0700

55 & 60mm are out. There is, however, one person I heard about that adapted
it to a E55 lens. I was a Rube Goldberg but I guess it worked. I like using
dual Heliopan polarizers much better. Less to carry, easier to use. Works
with ANY size. And all of the normal shade and stuff on your lens still works.

Jim