Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: ideal SINGLE lens for M6HM
From: "Bill" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 14:26:20 -0700

Bud Cook writes:

>Does anyone know what frame the 75 would bring up on an M3?  Could someone
>get away with using a 75 on an M3?
>Bud

Bud, it brings up the 50mm frameline.  I have used it successfully on the M3
by using my preview lever to bring up the 90 frame and interpolating the
difference.  I usually use it on the M6 HM, but the M6 HM was at Leica USA
having the rangefinder tweaked to eliminate excessive flare with backlighting.
(They did a marvelous job).

If I only had one Leica lens, it would be the 75/1.4.

Regards, Bill Larsen