Subject: Re: [Leica] ideal SINGLE lens for M6HM
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 18:44:36 EDT

mrabiner@concentric.net writes:

<< But I haven't shot with a zoom in years, I
 played with one for five minutes on the road a few months back. An
 indispensable tool for most, a key to mediocrity for me.
 Mark Rabiner >>

Your photographs must be awesome.  Could you perhaps list some of your
publications, so I/we could see some of them?  Thanks.

DT