Subject: Re: [Leica] ideal SINGLE lens for M6HM
From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 16:08:01 -0700

I don't think Mark has ability to post images...Too bad, his basement is
full of stuf from shows..He has the largest assemblage of Vespa fotos
(without rider, with rider, with riders, with other Vespas, upside down,
right side up, sideways, floating in space) in captivity.  Got a Vespa?
Get a portfolio shoot from Mark for free.....the man is obsessed with 2
wheel scooter things with Italian labels..his mother must have been
obsessing on one of those Mastroianni movies while gestating...........

At 06:44 PM 7/4/99 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 7/4/99 2:36:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>

>Your photographs must be awesome.  Could you perhaps list some of your
>publications, so I/we could see some of them?  Thanks.
>
>DT

Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane