Subject: [Leica] Tim Atherton
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 13:01:45 -0400

Tim on the M-6 I think you got the one bad apple! Used 2- M-3 DS for
about 6 yrs and never once did they let me down. On the other hand had a
circuit board crack in an R-7 and lost several images on assignment, but
always have back up and shoot from ust this side of being paranoid. Do
everything twice, with numbered bodies than when screwed you know who
did it to you.
Have you tried the folks in New Jersey for their pro service. They do a
great job and with Fed-X turn around is really good. If you "E" I'll get
you the other details if you need
jeffcoatphoto@photographer.nety