Subject: [Leica] M5 in hand-held shooting
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 21:47:02 -0400 (EDT)

Bonsoir Mikiro et les autres,

  Congratulations on your purchase of an M5.  For my needs it is the very
best M.  Would not trade my user M5 for a mint in the box M6.  I very often
use the camera for hand held photography, I find it a joy to use.  The
combination of speeds visible in the finder and continuous (analog) metering
scale is second to none, again for my needs and after trying the M6.  I use
it, with much pleasure, with a 35 mm summicron in screw mount with an
adapter (makes the collectors drool!).

  Now, Mikiro, if we could only pressure (or blackmail :-) ) Tom A. into
manufacturing a special batch of the Rapidwinder...What do you think?

  Regards,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)