Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Travel Security
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:40:46 EDT

csocolow@microserve.net writes:

<< Does the Vivitar 2800 flash require a dedicated hot shoe module? And, if
 so, what do you use on the Leica M6? I've seen them priced in B&H and it
 seems to indicate that you do need the module. TIA.
 --
 Carl Socolow >>

FWIW, the new "revised" Nikon SB22"s" is now my favorite Leica M flash.  It
has 4 computer (non-TTL) apertures and doesn't dwarf the M6.  Plus, for
Nikon-also users, it functions with the TTL and AF.

DT