Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Gloom-Buster VS 75mm f/1.4 ...
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 12:57:54 -0700

Zeissleica@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/8/99 10:10:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> tedgrant@islandnet.com writes:
>
> >  Sorry folks I get emotional for an old fart, as I have learned so very much
> >  of technical value on the LUG. Some I've used and it's made me a better
> >  shooter. Then some as I explained above. :)  Just thought you'd like to
> >  know at least I tried.
>
> *Sniff* (taking off glasses and wiping eyes on t-shirt)
>
> You just go ahead; I get something caught in my eye when you get sentimental
> like that!  ;-)
>
> /Mitch

Ted don't sweat the DOF issues because in effect with Noct wide open
there isn't any.
You focus on what you are focusing on and it is in focus and nothing
else is and that is the whole point.
That is unless you shift your weight or breathe or they do.
It's just like shooting ducks out of a barrel!
Mark Rabiner