Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Gloom-Buster VS 75mm f/1.4 ...
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:10:24 -0700

> csocolow wrote:
> ><snip>
> >
> > I've mentioned this story before but when I used to do daily news
> > photography I worked with guys who had grown up using Speed Graphics.
> > For them, they had one good chance at making the photo; a second sheet
> > of film was often a luxury. Of course lens changes were next to
> > impossible. >

I'm not "that" old...but I miss shooting football with a 4x5.....talk about
timing!
On second thought, why would I miss that at all...maybe I am that
old...damn. It must have been a really hard day.......

And they could use thier cameras as a large blunt
> object to keep others out of the way. So I read.
> Mark Rabiner

Mark, that is how we now use the winder bar on Tom's winder. A little file
work and most counties would like it to be registered, especially if you
carry it under you coat.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA