Subject: Re: [Leica] Need Advice for NASA Launch
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 12:54:59 EDT

In a message dated 7/9/99 11:36:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
reb10@po.cwru.edu writes:

<< I've been invited to attend a NASA shuttle launch (STS-93) at the Kennedy
 Space Center, scheduled for 12:43 a.m. >>

A few issues back this year there was a feature in Leica Fotografie magazine
featuring (I believe) Luis Castaneda shooting this same subject.  I don't
recall if the article answered your specific questions.  Good luck.

DT

DT