Subject: Re: [Leica] 28mm options?
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 13:49:29 -0400

Andrew,
I don't use a 28mm very much so I did not want to spend the money for a
Leica lens. But, when I saw a review in the July Shutterbug for the KOBALUX
28mm f3.5 and 21mm f2.8 and they gave both an "excellent" I thought I would
give the 28mm a try. Both available from Adorama the 28 for $399 and 21 for
$599. They come with finder, caps, hood and M adaptor. I am very happy with
the results.By the way, Steve Gandy of camera quest on his web site rates
the 21mm as better than the Super Angulon 21mm.
Steve
Annapolis