Subject: Re: [Leica] 28mm options?
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:01:24 EDT

moorea@andovercontrols.com writes:

<< I'm considering 28mm on an M body.

 Ideally I'd like something the form factor of the 35/2 pre-ASPH
 Summicron-M.  Small and light, with "good" image quality (doesn't
 have to be top notch).  I've used a Canon 28mm in LTM but that's
 it.  Others?  Adorama makes one, I hear.

 Small and compact.  Ideas?

 --Andrew >>

I'd go straight for the latest E46 Elmarit (the E49 version is 99% as good
but also 99% as expensive and 50% longer physically).  Eventually you'll lust
for it and have to have it anyway, so why not now?  Life is short.

DT